7 Non commercial ways to celebrate Valentines Day
1. Write your loved one a love letter
2. Leave handmade notes around the house
3. Hold Hands
4. Play a board game
5. Make a meal together
6. Book of Favours
7. Go on a date
- Take a historical tour of Sydney. (or wherever you are)
- Go to the farmers market on the weekend, and enjoy breakfast out
- Explore a new suburb – where have you not been before?
- Go for a nature walk. Sydney has plenty of them around, and they are easy trails, what a great way to discover a new part of our town.
These are our 7 non commercial ways to celebrate Valentines Day.
I’ll be honesty, I have no trouble taking a few extra minutes on a day designed to make you think about love. It’s a great reminder.
However you choose to celebrate (or ignore), I sincerely hope that you have a great day!
This year, we’ve put together wonderful gifts that you might like to enjoy for those who wish to spoil themselves at Valentines (or another day).