Infrared Sauna Extra
After you have restored your supple muscles, you get to sit in the infrared sauna and absorb all the healing warm infrared waves.
It’s incredible what the sauna can help you with.
The infrared sauna has numerous health benefits associated with it’s use.
You’ll benefit from decreased blood pressure, reduced soreness and tension and an even more powerful stress reduction, and that’s just the beginning.
Combining the sauna with your massage truly integrates all the benefits the massage has to offer.
I could go on and on with the benefits and keep telling you just how good it is, but for only $35 I’ll let you discover for yourself just how good you’ll feel when you combine both sessions together.
Whats included in the Standard infrared sauna session?
- 40mins in the infrared sauna
- Chromotherapy lights in the sauna for an enhanced user experience
- Netflix & WiFi is built into the sauna for their entertainment
- Ensuite inside the sauna room
- Colour safe Shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- Complimentary towel service
- Powder room is available with hair dryer, deodorant and moisturiser
- You can transfer your sauna along with your float to another person, however the service is non refundable.
- If you would like to add a second person in the sauna with you, the cost for the second person is $20 and that is paid at the time of your appointment.
- Once payment has been made the credit will be applied to our system. Call to book (or book online) when ready.
- The sauna session is ideally to be used after your float, but is not required to be and thus can be used as a stand alone service.