The Paramount team blend the best of the primary health care fields; bringing together both Chiropractic skills and Physiotherapy philosophy to bring you a very specific, results centred treatment. You will be orthopaedically assessed and we will review your range of motion, strength and biomechanics to determine any faulty movement patterns contributing to the injury.
Our treatment involves soft tissue release (myofascial dry needling, grip and rip, PNF stretching and Active Release Technique), Kinesiotaping, mobilising and adjusting where necessary.
Benefits of Chirotherapy at Paramount
- You get told your expected recovery time, rate and when you can get back into sport (or life) in the first session.
- For athletes, we advise you on recommended training loads and frequency to minimise re-injury & to complement your rehabilitation
- You work with a fully qualified, highly experienced practitioner who has worked with professional athletes and everyday people to get results.
- HICAPS terminal available so you get your rebate on the spot
Our Chiropractic services treat:
- Back Pain like Sciatica, Lower Back Pain and Sciatic nerve
- Leg Injuries like Strains, Muscular Tears, Shin splints and Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder issues like Rotator Cuff Injuries or Dislocated Shoulder rehabilitation
- All Knee issues like Patella Tendinitis, ACL tears and tracking problems
- Other issues like Bursitis, Golfer/Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel, Migraines or Tension Headaches
What can you expect over the Long Term?
We know it’s not just about fixing the issue right now, it’s also about recommending a plan to help keep you injury free – which doesn’t mean you need to visit us every week.
We create a tailored plan of rehabilitative exercises for you to follow at home and we will need to see you over a few visits to ensure you don’t experience any other issues. We may also recommend other exercises or non evasive therapies as well as other ways to aid your recovery and training.
Finally, you can expect us to support you in whatever challenges you want to take on in the future!