By participating in the services offered by PARAMOUNT HEALTH SYDNEY you confirm that you acknowledge and agree that you will NOT use the float tank if:
- If You are menstruating only the use of tampons is permitted, no sanitary napkins are to be worn whilst floating. If you do not use tampons, your float must be rescheduled.
- You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams or makeup on your body or hair.
- You have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder or disease.
- You have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind at any time.
- You must not be experiencing a sexually transmissible infection of any type.
- You have open or bleeding wounds. This also includes fresh tattoos or piercings.
- You have a condition that may adversely be affected by the cutaneous absorption of magnesium.
- You have a private room with an ensuite for the duration of your float + 10 mins for having a shower. Please be courteous of your time whilst showering in consideration of the clients who are booked in after you.
Whilst due care is taken, I understand that PARAMOUNT HEALTH SYDNEY do not claim to offer sensory isolation and cannot be held responsible for any noise experienced whilst floating
Our Floatation Therapy FAQ can be found here