Terms & Conditions of purchase & use
- All gift vouchers are valid for a period of three years, in line with current legislative changes, effective from 31/03/2018.
- There are no further extension periods beyond this time, and vouchers that have not been redeemed within three years will not be honoured.
- Vouchers are valid at the price that they have been purchased. At the time of purchase an account credit is applied to the recipients account. The credit is valid even if the voucher itself is lost.
- The credit can be transferred to another person. The credit can also be applied towards any service or package that we offer, it is not limited to the service option selected at time of purchase.
- Once the recipient comes to redeem their voucher, should a price change have occurred since purchase, the difference will be charged. If applied towards any other service it will applied at the value held on account.
- No refunds are offered for voucher sales. Should a voucher be transferred to another person, it must be of the value at time of purchase. If a transfer is to be made and the original recipient has accepted a higher value to the current recipient, this higher value will not be honoured by Paramount Health. Please advise us prior to transferring any credit so that we can ensure the correct amounts are being transferred.
Infra Red Sauna
Terms & Conditions of Use
- You have a private room with a private shower for the duration of your sauna session +10mins.
- The infra Red Sauna also has netflix that you can watch from the comfort of the sauna. Please keep track of your time to be courteous of the appointment after you.
- Please do not alter the volume of the tablet as we have set the volume in consideration of the people who are floating in adjacent rooms.
- For hygiene purposes you must be sat on the fresh towel provided at all times.
- No water is to be taken into the sauna unless it is in a spill proof bottle where the lid remains on when not being used.
- Alcohol consumption and drug use is not permitted during sauna use. The use of these substances can lead to dizziness, fainting and unconsciousness. Showing up under the influence is also prohibited.
- If you are feeling light headed, dizzy or heat exhausted leave the sauna and place a cold wet towel on the back of your neck and rehydrate slowly.
- There are some contraindications for Sauna usage. Some examples include Pregnancy, Recent heart attacks, Parkinsons or Multiple sclerosis. If you think you might have a contraindication please check with us prior to booking and be sure to check in with your GP if you have concerns.
Terms & Conditions of Use
By participating in the services offered by PARAMOUNT HEALTH S YDNEY you confirm that you acknowledge and agree that you will NOT use the float tank if:
- If You are menstruating only the use of tampons is permitted, no sanitary napkins are to be worn whilst floating. If you do not use tampons, your float must be rescheduled.
- You are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You have not showered thoroughly and still have oils, creams or makeup on your body or hair.
- You have a communicable or infectious skin condition, disorder or disease.
- You have incontinence, or voluntarily/involuntarily release of bodily fluids of any kind at any time.
- You must not be experiencing a sexually transmissible infection of any type.
- You have open or bleeding wounds. This also includes fresh tattoos or piercings.
- You have a condition that may adversely be affected by the coetaneous absorption of magnesium.
- You have a private room with an ensuite for the duration of your float + 10 mins for having a shower. Please be courteous of your time whilst showering in consideration of the clients who are booked in after you.
Whilst due care is taken, I understand that PARAMOUNT HEALTH SYDNEY do not claim to offer sensory isolation and cannot be held responsible for any noise experienced whilst floating
Our Floatation Therapy FAQ can be found here