Our Float tanks are like giant private bath tubs, with approximately 30cm of water and 350kgs of Epsom Salts. The concentration of salt makes the float tank more buoyant than the dead sea, meaning you float effortlessely & without external stimuli your body and mind can be completely still, de-stress & heal.
The water is heated to 35 degrees, which means you can easily loose track of where your body ends and where the water begins. If you choose, you can experience your float with light and music playing or for the ultimate relaxation you can have complete sensory isolation.
Benefits of Floatation Therapy
Many of our clients have seen the following benefits to have a float session or including it as part of their regular recovery sessions (from sports training or life):
- Helps reduce muscular tension & improves general relaxation
- Helps manage stress & improves mental stillness
- Improve your recovery time in sport and training
- Help with fighting fatigue within your training program
- Assists with arthritic pain and discomfort
- Best of all, you will wake up refreshed after a great night’s sleep the next day!
Yes – your float is a very clean experience
We test the buoyancy, PH and alkalinity levels daily to ensure you have the best experience! There is a filter that completely filters all the water in the tank within about a 10 minute window of time ensuring each client has the best possible float session. All towels provided are completely fresh and clean. We also provide all Shampoos, conditioners, natural face wash, moisturiser, deodorants and make up remover to make your session more pleasant.
For more information see our Floatation FAQ