Think of Floatation therapy like a giant private bath tub, with approximately 30cm of water and 350kgs of Epsom Salts. The concentration of salt makes the float tank more buoyant than the dead sea, meaning you float effortlessly. Without external stimuli your body and mind can be completely still, de-stress & heal.
The water is heated to 35 degrees, which means you can easily loose track of where your body ends and where the water begins. If you choose, you can experience your float with ambient light or complete darkness and music playing or for the ultimate relaxation.
Benefits of Floatation Therapy
Many of our clients have seen the following benefits to have a float session or including it as part of their regular recovery sessions (from sports training or life):
- Reduction in muscular tension & improved general relaxation
- Helps manage stress & improves mental stillness
- Improve your recovery time in sport and training
- Fighting fatigue; it’s a nice boost to your energy levels
- Assists with arthritic & joint related pain and discomfort
- Best of all, you will wake up refreshed after a great night’s sleep the next day!
The Paramount Difference
At Paramount Health we are continually striving to do better, ensuring our clients always have the best experience. To ensure your floatation therapy experience is the best it can be we provide the following for your comfort:
- All towels provided are completely fresh and clean.
- Colour safe Shampoo & conditioner along with body wash for your pre and post Float shower
- Moisturiser & deodorants in our powder room for your convenience
- Make up remover, Vaseline, ear plugs & ear drops to make your float completely comfortable.
- Fresh bathrobes are provided if your float is packaged with a Massage or Sauna.
- We also provide music for your floatation experience however you are welcome to bring your own also.
- A Dyson Hairdryer is also available in our powder room.
Our Floatation space comes with an ensuite shower and a privacy lock on the door for your complete comfort and peace of mind.
Yes – your float is a very clean experience
We test the buoyancy, PH and alkalinity levels daily to ensure you have the best experience! The filter completely filters all the water in the tank within about a 10 minute window of time ensuring each client has the best possible float session.
For more information see our Floatation FAQ