Think of Floatation therapy like a giant private bath tub, with approximately 30cm of water and 350kgs of Epsom Salts. The concentration of salt makes the float tank more buoyant than the dead sea, meaning you float effortlessly. Without external stimuli your body and mind can be completely still, de-stress & heal.
The water is heated to 35 degrees, which means you can easily loose track of where your body ends and where the water begins. If you choose, you can experience your float with ambient light or complete darkness and music playing or for the ultimate relaxation.
Benefits of Float Therapy
Many of our clients have seen the following benefits to have a float session or including it as part of their regular recovery sessions (from sports training or life):
- Reduction in muscular tension & improved general relaxation
- Helps manage stress & improves mental stillness
- Improve your recovery time in sport and training
- Fighting fatigue; it’s a nice boost to your energy levels
- Assists with arthritic & joint related pain and discomfort
- Best of all, you will wake up refreshed after a great night’s sleep the next day!