Common Causes of Headache
Muscular or Tension Headaches
Your Headache, a real pain.
- Brain Fog
- Mood Changes
- Trouble concentrating
- Increased fatigue
- Digestive changes
At home preventative tips
Some of the ways that you can prevent headaches yourself are:
- Stay hydrated,
- Limit your caffeine intake
- Spend some time outside, so you can get enough oxygen.
- Use a heat pack to manage stiffness.
- Gentle massage.
- Stretch. It’s so simple to incorporate neck stretches into your regimen to prevent cervicogenic headaches.
- Deep breathing, this is for stress management.
- Hot water with lemon and or hot tea. Headaches can be an affect of something you’ve eaten that doesn’t quite agree with you. If you suspect this might be the case, something hot will aide digestion.